My Picture

found it 'down' there

More about me»

uphigh not getting over the past

we were on the 33rd floor and the suns' outstretched rays tried to make its way to me through the smog of the city. i was up high. feeling very tall. i could be this giant valkyrie from some twisted tim burton nightmare but i was quiet and looked at all the little people below me.

zip zip wuzz wuzz everybody looks so busy for a lazy sunday early morning. but am feeling really heavy. like am wearing some coat of lethargy. i wonder about the synapses in my brain. see if they're still working cuz i feel so fckn' numb. it's like a miniature world down there.
i can see so far off into the horizon but really cant see at all. its so small and yet so big. and in this littlebig world of zipzipwuzzwuzz busy people i wonder if he is out there somewhere. on the street. walking. under one of the roofs before me. or in one of the little crawling (ant) toy cars below.

if he was. i'd squish him with my big giant valkyrie foot. squish. ha-HAH. ick. take that.
1 comments:
Anonymous

made me wanna kill my x

how r u honz?

luv luv

Followers

About Me

My photo
i know people who know cool people. proud Indonesian. right-handed. quintessential pisces. the original. starting afresh. unintentionally intense. deeper than the mariana trench. smart. kind. lonely. negative. loaded. space cowboy. sweet. mildly disillusioned. first child. too sensitive for her own good. short & curvy. never cruel. kinky. flippant. loud. singing into hairbrush. dirty dirty dirty words. silly. affectionate. self conscious. occasionally elitist. lost?

Quickie

Search Deafening Silence