My Picture

found it 'down' there

More about me»

my everyday habit
danar made an interesting observation about me. i say that it is interesting because it was an observation..about me. nuff said. anyways, he (yes, danar is a guy. his full name is airodanaris. haha. i dunno why i should laugh at that, my first name is airinantha) said that i never seem to move from the beanbag in front of the tv in the living room during the day. in fact, i can actually tell the time of day from the tv shows that are on coz i am couch potato personified.

i watch ananda lewis show, eventhough i dont like it ~every single day. if its not on, i'll be like, "hey..where's ananda?!" then i get a hissy fit wic consists of me just lying on the beanbag making gurgling sounds. ananda lewis reminds me of willow tree. her long curly makes me hungry for chinese fried noodle. talking about chinese fried noodle makes me hungry for..chinese fried noodle, maybe i will cook some later.

i like watching Oprah, a while after ready steady shower, i used to like watching until i got sick of it. i also used to write down the recipes in my cell phone but i never got the ingredients rite, so in my cellphone will be recipes going like: "sprinkle pepper on fish and put someting something seed herbs. boil for ??minutes." so i gave it up. but speaking of Oprah, have u realized that Oprah switches from 'black speak' to 'white speak' within a show constantly? if she's talking to a black woman, she'd be like "mmmm..girlfriend! i told you, he ain't sayin' nothin' to you now, y'hear?" but when speaking to a white person she goes all...white. bizzare. but i love it. in indonesia, they always mix up old episodes and new episodes of Oprah. so one day you'd be watchin 'fat Oprah season' and the next day 'skinny Oprah'. it makes life more interesting for me, coz i play bets with other ppl that she'd be either skinny or fat before the show starts.

after Oprah i watch life & style. i love the makeovers and all the 4 hosts. Kimora's been my all-time favorite and Lynne Koplitz reminds me of my grade school teacher who used to yell at me all the time. wasn't a nice feeling but my sentimentality emerges everytime i hear her funny accent. once there was the N.Y Serendipity Ice Cream House's chief came to the show and brought along their latest offer which was $1,000 vanilla ice cream with eatable pure gold topping & caviar. i was like "dammit...whats wrong with this ppl!" and suddenly Kimora said "oh come on...whats wrong with you ppl?". thats why i like her.

finally after life & style i watch entertainment tonite for fun, since everybody watch it as a necessity. it makes me feel so happy and nifty as i retain celebrity gossip and news and tell the whole world what i know at social gatherings. armed with these news, i become a powerful all knowing being. ppl would be sayin shit like "oh i heard brad pitt and angelina jolie are married" and i'd be all like "nu-uh! not true!" and they's be like "oh yeah sez who?" and i'd be like "sez entertainment tonite!" and a quiet engulfs them and they look at me and say "well..it has to be true then. she speaks the truth! inan, she speaks the truth!". it makes me feel smarter somehow.
0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
i know people who know cool people. proud Indonesian. right-handed. quintessential pisces. the original. starting afresh. unintentionally intense. deeper than the mariana trench. smart. kind. lonely. negative. loaded. space cowboy. sweet. mildly disillusioned. first child. too sensitive for her own good. short & curvy. never cruel. kinky. flippant. loud. singing into hairbrush. dirty dirty dirty words. silly. affectionate. self conscious. occasionally elitist. lost?

Quickie

Search Deafening Silence