My Picture

found it 'down' there

More about me»

9 truths and 1 flat out LIE
I am opting for a little game... here is 10 things about me and one is not true.

The game is which one is not true

1. I've been to NASA
2. My dad ever had a conversation with Fidel Castro
3. I have sung onstage with more than half of Indonesian All-stars
4. My first pet was a flamingo
5. My mom went to the same college with Soekarno, Indonesian 1st President
6. I never smoke
7. I was a secret admirer for about 3 years and still do like him subconsciously
9. I was in 4 magazines at a same period
9. I've got a bad trauma from a car accident
10. I wanted to kill myself and actually made plan

My life seems pretty interesting when i put it like that (fact...not part of the game!)
0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
i know people who know cool people. proud Indonesian. right-handed. quintessential pisces. the original. starting afresh. unintentionally intense. deeper than the mariana trench. smart. kind. lonely. negative. loaded. space cowboy. sweet. mildly disillusioned. first child. too sensitive for her own good. short & curvy. never cruel. kinky. flippant. loud. singing into hairbrush. dirty dirty dirty words. silly. affectionate. self conscious. occasionally elitist. lost?

Quickie

Search Deafening Silence