My Picture

found it 'down' there

More about me»

fun stuff to do wif ur tunes
Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don't make sense. You'll be surprised though.NO CHEATING!

1.How am I feeling today?
over my head - the fray (woke up furiously at 4 pm, just too difficult to swallow)

2. Will I get far in life?
just like heaven - katie melua (not gettin there yet)

3.How do my friends see me?
fraud - scientificlifestyle (woopsie...ev'rybodys a hypocrite but am not a fan of the word "fraud" here)

4.Where will I get married?
temperature- sean paul (hot degrees..i have hawaii in mind. or egypt. haha)

5.What is my best friend's theme song?
everytime we touch - cascada (eww in several stages)

6.What is the story of my life?
love train - wolfmother (haha cheezy)

7.What was/is high school like?
snap yo fingers - lil jon (awww good times messing around my wasted youth slipped away so quick)

8. What is the best thing about me?
hips dont lie - shakira (figure. okay.)

9. What is today going to be like?
evening sun- the strokes (so true,looked like another gloomy day till the evening sun came up)

10. What is in store for this weekend?
walking after you-foo fighters

(Tonight I'm tangled in my blanket of clouds Dreaming aloud
Things just won't do without you, matter of fact
Ohh ohh ohhhhh, I'm on your back). looks like another weekend daydreaming about my boyfriend,waiting for the day till i see him again :( aauuuggh!!!

11. What song describes my parent(s)?
do i make you proud - taylor hicks (hmmf think it shd be in the other way around)

12. To describe my grandparents?
you're beautiful - james blunt (to grandma, you go girl)

13. How is my life going?
lasting impressions - james vargas

14. What song will they play at my funeral?
i write sins not tragedies - panic! at the disco (AWESOME!!!!)

15.How does the world see me?
that girl suicide- the brian jonestown massacre
(indeed what will all the nasty physical stunts i try to do like drunken trolley rides)

16. Will I have a happy life?
unwritten - natasha bedingfield (guess i gotta wait til it actually happens)

17. What do my friends really think of me?
whats in your world - daryl hall (guess they'd never figure out)

18. Do people secretly lust after me?
for you i will - teddy geiger (ohhh big thanx)

19. How can I make myself happy?
life is a highway - rascal flatts (yea...drive along and speed it up)
0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
i know people who know cool people. proud Indonesian. right-handed. quintessential pisces. the original. starting afresh. unintentionally intense. deeper than the mariana trench. smart. kind. lonely. negative. loaded. space cowboy. sweet. mildly disillusioned. first child. too sensitive for her own good. short & curvy. never cruel. kinky. flippant. loud. singing into hairbrush. dirty dirty dirty words. silly. affectionate. self conscious. occasionally elitist. lost?

Quickie

Search Deafening Silence