My Picture

found it 'down' there

More about me»

forlorn ego blow
This is the blog I have been trying to put off. I hate seeing these on people‘s profiles, it’s so arrogant. Live and let live right? However, after a time-consuming winter clean on my inbox, perhaps a little ego is in call for.

I do not want to sound like a diva but please do not send me messages about how I remind you of one'f those posers in glossy megazine or that I have nice arse (I have never display it in public *verbatim*). In fact, please don't use that as a pick-up line on any woman. Ever.

Speaking on behalf of all the ladies who aren't trashy as to bum for such a two-bit compliment (read: not a ho), this isn't the best way to get a girlfriend, Romeo. It's vulgar and humiliating. And don't hit back by saying I put it out there, because even if I do, that’s MY right. Don’t call me a moralist either, I have a blooming lust as much as any red-blooded female. Just not unto you.

Here's another small hint, fellas. When you send a girl 19 messages and she doesn't reply to a single one, she's not busy, she's just not that interested in you, coz you're just not that interesting.

Other than that, if you can add me and want to, be my guest. I'll be on a dial-up connection so it'd be too dull to check out every single friend request, so unless you're one of those sick exhibitionists out there, I usually approve any request. Just dont ask me to add you without saying something to pique me. (This does not include any dreams you may have about me, because I'm probably not dreaming about you).

Thanks, and apologies for the overtones of snobbishness.
0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
i know people who know cool people. proud Indonesian. right-handed. quintessential pisces. the original. starting afresh. unintentionally intense. deeper than the mariana trench. smart. kind. lonely. negative. loaded. space cowboy. sweet. mildly disillusioned. first child. too sensitive for her own good. short & curvy. never cruel. kinky. flippant. loud. singing into hairbrush. dirty dirty dirty words. silly. affectionate. self conscious. occasionally elitist. lost?

Quickie

Search Deafening Silence