My Picture

found it 'down' there

More about me»

so this is how i pray
Dear god.
I wish I was a frog.
I wish I was a frog so I can live both on land and in water.
I wish I was a frog so that when I cry, my tears blend in with the water around me. So they can’t see.
I wish I was a frog so that when they shout and scream and fight, their shouting and screaming and fighting is shrouded through the water. So I can’t hear.
I wish I was a frog so that when the water around me becomes salty from my tears, I can elude and breathe under the sun.
Dear god.
I wish I was a frog because frog never deal with things like mother frog getting multiple sclerosis.
I wish I was a frog so I could have a two second memory. Maybe just like mother frog.
I wish I was a frog so I don’t have to cry over a guy. Because frogs have cold blood.
Dear god. Maybe I’ll be a frog in my next life.
1 comments:
Ai

bibiii.. sure u wanna be a frog?? human is much more better tho' LOL

Followers

About Me

My photo
i know people who know cool people. proud Indonesian. right-handed. quintessential pisces. the original. starting afresh. unintentionally intense. deeper than the mariana trench. smart. kind. lonely. negative. loaded. space cowboy. sweet. mildly disillusioned. first child. too sensitive for her own good. short & curvy. never cruel. kinky. flippant. loud. singing into hairbrush. dirty dirty dirty words. silly. affectionate. self conscious. occasionally elitist. lost?

Quickie

Search Deafening Silence