My Picture

found it 'down' there

More about me»

and i was half a human
R. Do you like my skirt?
D. Yeah it looks good on you. I like your outfits, dude.
R. Thx I love pretty outfits.
D. Every girl deserves pretty outfit, I guess.
R. Including me, yeah..
D. No, not you. You're not even a human.
R. What?
D. I think you're not. Do u realize that u raved in your sleep last night and asked me to clean your wings? That's not a human-like rave, baby.
R. *eyes roll*
D. Am serious, I even recorded it coz it was so funny.
R. What? No way..lemme hear it lemme hear it !!!

D plays back R's voice on the cell-phone

CP: "boo..errr..clean my, umm.., wings, errr..hurry, yeah that, no, left one left one"

R. OH MY GOD, I sound retarded! I can't believe you did that!
D Laughs
R. I hate you shithead !
D. What? U callin me shithead?
R. Ok, I hate you sweetheart ! I hate you, I hate you !!!!
D. I love you.
0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
i know people who know cool people. proud Indonesian. right-handed. quintessential pisces. the original. starting afresh. unintentionally intense. deeper than the mariana trench. smart. kind. lonely. negative. loaded. space cowboy. sweet. mildly disillusioned. first child. too sensitive for her own good. short & curvy. never cruel. kinky. flippant. loud. singing into hairbrush. dirty dirty dirty words. silly. affectionate. self conscious. occasionally elitist. lost?

Quickie

Search Deafening Silence