My Picture

found it 'down' there

More about me»

one two cha cha cha
My blood's still rushing down from head to toe as i just finished my chacha dance practice a while ago. it's funny coz the whole office were dancing in one room, from the general manager to intern *like me* were swinging towards eachother like an ocean of moving bodies. i dunno abt the deal since i just joined the company not so long ago, i guessed they've been practicing for the upcoming international convention in Bali. sounds like fun to me.

As i was watching people dancing, i realize how important the comfortability when you dance in partners, oh well since it is Latin Dance, you HAVE to dance in partners. I was surprisingly nervous when i gotta start learning the step, *note: i hate learning steps to dance, i dance to the rhythm of my feet* I started to step on my partner's feet and missing the counts whenever i have to look into his eyes. Eyes have been my weak points on people so i wasn't suprised.

By the time i felt comfortable they always stole my partner. Aarrgghhh...dammit, but finally I did ok with Ian who, apart from twiching me around too fast and chatting during the dance *made me lose concentration but i guessed that's his comforting remedy*, could lead me on the floor successfully. that's the thing for you fellas out there, lead the ladies !!!

The instructor said I did great job coz I could catch up with the others all the routine they've been practicing for 2 months. And I did it within an hour.

No wonder I sprain my ankle.



0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
i know people who know cool people. proud Indonesian. right-handed. quintessential pisces. the original. starting afresh. unintentionally intense. deeper than the mariana trench. smart. kind. lonely. negative. loaded. space cowboy. sweet. mildly disillusioned. first child. too sensitive for her own good. short & curvy. never cruel. kinky. flippant. loud. singing into hairbrush. dirty dirty dirty words. silly. affectionate. self conscious. occasionally elitist. lost?

Quickie

Search Deafening Silence